ATLAS SUPPORT & SERVICES
Complaints & Appeal Handling
ATLAS HANDLING PROCESS
Complaints and Appeals
The complaint is the formal expression of Dissatisfaction against the inspection services. The complainant can be an individual or an organization.
- The complainant can use any of the modes of communication. Including the below procedure
- The complaint logged on Atlas complaint log.
- The complaint shall be recorded, acknowledged by quality assurance department and shall be forwarded to the operation department.
- In case of an anonymous complaint, or inadequate description, Atlas reserves the right of dealing with the complaint as deemed appropriate.
- Atlas shall investigate, keep complainant updated on status, and communicate the decision & actions to the complainant.
If you are not satisfied with the service provided by Atlas, you can directly email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The appeal is the expression of dissatisfaction on the result or outcome of the inspection decision or any other related matter.
- The appellant can use any of the modes of communication. Including the below procedure
- All the appeals shall be recorded and acknowledged by customer communication & shall be forwarded to Head System Certification.
- Quality Assurance shall ensure proper tracking of appeals.
- Operation department shall investigate, keep appellant updated and communicate the decision & actions to the appellant.
- The Head of quality assurance shall take suitable Corrective Action and Monitor its effectiveness
If you have an appeal with regards to the decision made by atlas you can directly email us at email@example.com