Have you ever heard about ISO Certification?
Here’s the easiest definition of ISO Certification!
It is an Administrative and regulatory system that leads to the sustainability of the organization’s work and the governance of the performance of various departments.
There are approximately more than 2100 ISO standards covering different sectors. But out of these, there are three major types of ISO:
- ISO 9001:2015, a standard for general organizational quality management systems (QMS), including seller management. ISO encompasses QMS standards for specific industries, too.
- ISO 45001:2018, a standard for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- ISO 14001:2015, a standard for Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
Therefore, it’s a world full of information, follow up the thread, and let’s find out together!
What will happen if you have the ISO certification?
- Helping the company to be promoted.
- Giving a self-assessment of the company’s level of performance.
- Working to improve the company’s relations with customers.
- Keeping your company updated with the Latest quality Regulations and Standards set by the International Standards Organization (ISO).
- Increasing competitiveness of the company, by providing the right instructions to introduce the services and products of the company in global markets.
- Reducing production cost and spoilage, and increasing sales.
- Developing employees’ skills by using new and various skills, which are positively reflected on the level of the organization’s performance.
- Helping to continuously develop and improve the products’ quality.
- Raising the employee’s morale and enhancing their credibility with the organization.
- Gaining the customer’s satisfaction and trust to continue dealing with the organization.
- Reducing technical problems by the optimal and correct use of tools.
What is the process to become an ISO Certified?
To become ISO certified, your organization or manufacturer has to be audited by an accredited Third Party Company, and confirm that your business corresponds with the requirement of the quality procedure standards set by the International Standards Organization (ISO).
There are four major steps to make your organization an ISO-certified business:
- Promotion and development of the management system
- Identify the core operations of your business.
- Document the operations by engaging employees.
- Review, approve, and provide access to the documents of your business for concerned employees.
- Implementation of the system
- Ensure that the procedures of the system are implemented as described in your documentation.
- Ensure that employees are trained correctly for the tasks of work assigned to them.
- Creating effective reporting systems for cover inspection & testing, corrective actions, safety procedures, monitoring of goals, and so on.
- Utilizing the measurable datum to monitor the effectiveness of your procedures, where possible.
- Improving the required areas occurs by reviewing and taking proper action.
- Verification of the system effectiveness
- Auditing and reviewing the effectiveness of the system’s processes.
- Determining the weaknesses and the strengths of your management system.
- Taking preventive and corrective action as they are required.
Registration of the system.4
- Selecting the appropriate auditing center for external registration.
- Submitting your management system documentation for review to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Getting prepared to be reviewed by an external auditor to confirm that the requirements of the system meet the needs and that the management system is implemented effectively.
The world is witnessing a great and remarkable development in many companies that have started to follow the international standards system and are interested in obtaining the ISO certification in several fields, in order to prove their presence in the local and global market.
Do you know what are the main axes of ISO certification?
Product Quality: It is carried out through the periodic and regular review of production methods to continue improving, documenting, and working regarding the needs.
Competition: Getting the ISO certificate motivates the company to maintain a high level of quality, especially in the face of uncertified companies.
Customer Service: ISO certification is a basic requirement in many cases, especially in the export markets, the importing authority requests the exporter to be ISO certified.
Productivity and profitability: Reducing risks and increasing product quality increase sales, profits, and competition at all levels.
In the end, some people think that applying and meeting the ISO requirements needs very big and great companies. But the truth is that the smaller the company is the more accurate and easier the certification becomes.
And be sure that there are a lot of advantages that turn back on your organization when applying ISO standards such as competition on the local and international levels, Reduced production costs, increased employees’ loyalty to the organization, gaining customer satisfaction, and much more.
Atlas Support & Services Company provides quality certificates (ISO) in several areas. Moreover, it provides inspection services as a third party as a competent company with inspections, evaluation and auditing, employee, and periodic testing in the KSA!
If you are looking for our services or you have some questions, you can contact us via our email (email@example.com) or call on (00966112080550). And we will be very glad to assist you.