ATLAS is committed to impartiality in inspections and management system certification activities. ATLAS’s Quality Policy is a publicly available statement stating that it understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management system certification activities manages conflict of interest and ensures the objectivity of its management system certification activities, and its Inspection service activities.
ATLAS will comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2015 and ISO/IEC 17020:2012 ensure impartiality for all its personals related to the activities from time to time.
ATLAS has established processes to identify, analyze, evaluate, treat, monitor, and document risks related to conflict of interests arising from provision of inspection/certification including any conflicts arising from its relationships on an ongoing basis. In case of threats to impartiality ATLAS documents and demonstrates elimination or minimization of such threats and documents residual risk, if any this residual risk is then reviewed to determine if it is within the level of acceptable risk. The demonstration covers all potential threats that are identified whether they arise from within the scope of its activities or from activities of other persons, bodies, or organizations. Whenever a relationship poses an unacceptable threat to impartiality then Inspection/certification will not be provided.
To ensure above ATLAS will establish a committee of interested parties including clients, representative of industry associations including customer organizations, if appropriate.
To demonstrate effective Implementation of Impartiality policy of ATLAS, commits itself to the following.
- ATLAS Shall identify risks to its impartiality on a continual basis. This shall include those risks that arise from our activities, or from our relationships, or from the relationships of our personnel. However, such relationships do not necessarily present risk to impartiality.
- ATLAS Shall be responsible for the impartiality of its inspection activities and shall not allow commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality.
- ATLAS Inspection’s activities shall be undertaken impartially. And ensured that impartiality is integral part of our inspection activities.
- ATLAS will not certify another certification body for its Quality Management System.
- Management Consultancy services for realization, continuity, and sustenance of certification.
- ATLAS will not conduct internal audits of its certified clients. ATLAS will not certify a management system on which ATLAS has provided internal audits for a minimum period of two years following end of consultancy.
- ATLAS will not provide its services either marketed or offered as linked with organization providing management consultancy.
- All Personnel working for ATLAS will not provide Certification Service with Consultancy group and atlas inspection client.
- ATLAS will not allow any consultancy organization to market or offer the activities of ATLAS…
- ATLAS will not state or imply that certification/inspection would be simpler, easier, faster, or less expensive.
- ATLAS employees will not interfere or participate in decision process of management system issues.
- ATLAS will not provide specific and detailed advice or training on design, implementation, and maintenance of management systems subject to certification and inspection.